Snapchat was initially billed as nothing more than a “fad” when first created in 2011. However, users share 8,796 photos every second on Snapchat today. These are mainly women between the ages of 18 – 24. If this is an important demographic for your business, it’s vital to your business’ success you learn about Snapchat for Business.
This is a great social media platform for those who enjoy being creative. Fortunately, it doesn’t take much money to do this while also creating a sense of urgency, which drives your marketing. Nevertheless, you’re probably still wondering how to make Snapchat work for your business.
The first thing you must do is build a good, solid following by:
- Adding your Snapchat URL to every social media profile you own
- Blog about it (Make sure you share your exact, precise information because Snapchat’s search function is very limited.)
- Make sure your Snapchat information is on your “about” page
As you’re building your following, start creating Snapchat posts that:
- Announce new products and contests
- Share information pertinent to your brand
- Introduce new employees
- Send out coupons and discount codes
- Show your brand in action (especially doing community outreach)
- Document important events as they’re happening with your brand
These are just the basics of Snapchat, but using this app is really easy for your business so there’s no reason to avoid getting started with it today. Doing so will truly help you engage a population that, quite possibly, you wouldn’t tap into otherwise since they spend most of their social media time “Snapchatting